Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Group work evaluation
I have enjoyed the collaboration aspect of the group work, in particular with Jessica Bachmann. We communicated and collaborated effectively together to combine our ideas and samples. I created knit and crochet samples for her to print on, and she sewed latex elements onto my crochet samples. The combination of our two different styles and techniques created some very interesting and unusual samples. It was hard to collaborate as effectively with other members of the group as they did not contribute any samples, and therefore this put a strain on the group as it was only Jessica and I producing any work, while Emma was in London. In retrospect, I feel we should have confronted them earlier and encouraged them to contribute more to the group. The knock on effect of this was that we were behind in our time schedule and did not leave enough time to combine our design ideas. This meant that our final line up was not concise or cohesive enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment